Monday, January 31, 2011

Because im not a walking dictionary

Well Hye,Assalamualaikum!

Guess what?Never thought that my teacher would like to read my blog.Duh.it was so embarrassing -_-.With the broken English and bad grammars :/.*Speechless*.She said,she wish, she could correct all of it.Hihi.Sorry,my bad.I dont really like grammars,it so confusing.But,I love vocabs more.Hihi.The fact is,my dad always questions me with every vocabs that I dont know,so,I've to find it and explain to him.My dad is so persistent right?Just as well as her daughter >) muahahaha.And sometimes,if I know,a new vocab,I'll rush to ask him.If he didnt know,he'll ask me back -_-.Only if I know,I'll explain,but if I didnt know,he'll blame me for not mastering all of the vocabs.Hello,im not a dictionary oke?

Sometimes,we argue with the meaning of a vocab.
E.g : he said,rampant is bertaubat.I said,No!!!Rampant is berleluasa.He'll keep in his mind that he's correct until I found that,repent is actually bertaubat -_-''.So,after all,I won!haha.
But there's sometimes I lose over him -_-.
I said sophisticated means complicated and he asked me,where I learn that.He said,Sophisticated means kemajuan (I dont know how to explain it in english).So,it takes time for me to discover it because I always ignore this thinggy and finally,I know im wrong :/.And he smiled to celebrate his victory.Ciss.Haha.

FYI,my dad always ask me to listen on tv when they speak English instead of reading the subtitles :/.I cant understand them.They're,a lil bit fast or im a lil bit late?Or the tv and me are not working out together -_-'' HAHAHAHA.And he has a Canadian friend and when we meet,I just can understand his friend if he asks me in proper way(proper way means,he asks slowly).
I dont get his accent eventually -_-.My dad jokes with me,he said,u've to reduce eating BELACAN to speak and listen properly,which is,for me,it doesnt make any sense !

So,im close with my daddy than my mom.My sis is more close with my mom.So,if I want to share everything,I share it with my dad.If i want anything,I ask from my dad instead of my mom.Hihi.
So,till now,pen off,*LoveLikeThis*.I love u guys.xoxo.



2 comments:

  1. aku baca tapi separuh ja.
    haha aku tak faham la weh.
    i'm not good in english ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pon x reti sgt.teacher aku pon kata bahasa aku teruk!!!hihi

    ReplyDelete