Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My very cup of tea


So,girls love fragrances right?So do I.I just wanna share some thoughts or just more like to story about some perfumes I know.

Well,if u want to buy perfume,i suggest u to buy live by j.lo .If u can have a tester at the perfume's shop at first,then try to smell it.Im sure u will like it,but if u dont,maybe u're having flu or else?:P HaHa.But the glow by j.lo is so not into me,it smelly like the seashells at the seashore i think?And i love flora by Gucci too.You have to smell it at first and then u will be like it.And i love Chance by Chanel too.

My sis is in the opposites.She loves the sweetness of perfume.She's more into like vanilla and more adoring vanilla I think?So,she's very into Britney Spears.The scent of sweet sometimes can get me dizzy all the wayy.Too sweet isnt good enough :P.I think,if she have more $$$,she will buy all of the britney spears' perfumes which is for me,kinda sickening because the design of the bottle kinda repetitive.The different is just the colour -_-.Cant britney spears design a very unique bottle to bottle up each of their different versi of perfumes???Marc Jacobs is a very unique man alive i think?HaHa.Most of the bottles of the perfumes is based on the scent they made.



And for me,i'll buy perfumes based on if i think it's really fragrant for me.If I go to the shop,i'll smell most of the perfumes and will find a veryy really fragrant one for my choice.And as for me,i didnt buy on that time,because if u want cheaper perfumes,go to the airport.So,for like once in a while,i'll bug my dad to buy it for me .

But since i've been to Oz,im kinda shocked because the perfumes at there freaking cheappp.Cheap for me means,u pay for the quality.I mean,if u want to say rm1 is cheap,can u have ur own vehicles at rm1 and will u consider kancil is an expensive car because of the 4 numbers u've to pay.No right?And,can u get a house for only rm1?no right.So,can u get the definition of cheap?My cousin tell me,if i want perfumes,i can ring her anytime.And my sis kinda excited because of,she's shocked too because of the price of the perfumes at oz.Can u believe me,at oz,this perfume,if we convert to rm,it's rm156 for 100 ml and when i went to penang on the other day,i asked this salesgirl,how much for that perfume for 100ml.u wont believe me,it's rm250 and something, and i was likeee :OOO.Malaysia is full of taxes.Thats why.And,for me,versace bright crystal iss really into me but i didnt have the opportunity to buy it.I turned up to gve it for someone as a gift .If on the last day im in oz i still have $$$ in my pockets,i would buy moree perfumess .How I wish i can have visa or amex :P!Just swipe it with fun >)!!!

And for me,juicy couture's perfume is not really into me.I didnt really like it.Chloe is quite expensive for me.So, i didnt hve chance to purchase it .One fine day,ill purchase,when my allowance permits :P!

So,if u read this,read with open minded.Dont be too narrow-minded.So,*LoveLikeThis*.
xoxo!


2 comments: