Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There's a phase where we'll try to learn everything

Well,as i expected,life gonna be hectic.The time table has been extend during form 4 because of our additional subject.So,i chose pure scn+account.I dont know wether i can catch up or no?:|.Hope i can do it.But,if u want to stay at SMJ,pure scn+add math are compulsary subjects.wether u want it or no,u have to.

So,u know what,during my lil time,when i was in primary,every of my friend has been busy for their tuition.They went for maths scn and etc but me?I just go for English tuition just to learn English.So,I wanna story a lil bit about it.I started it when I was 11.Maybe it's a lil bit late for my age but better late than never right?So i went to this tuition.I went with Tini and Zqah and some other friends.Btw,if u go to this tuition,u cant speak Malay.And I was like....WHAT?even u want to chat with ur friend,u have to speak in English.At first I felt suck but after that I can survive HaHa.who said speaking english will make a person die?haha.My sir told me,dont feel embarrassing when it comes to speaking time.Just speak with ur friend.Only then u can speak fluently.Even if ur English suck but trust me,practice makes perfect.So,keep on speaking.

And when I was 12,I have a big exam,UPSR,so,everyone went to tuition for scn maths bm and etc but I just go for English tuition but at this time,I learnt from my uncle.He didnt really teach me based on UPSR questions but he taught me on how to make a good essays and taught me new vocabularies.Btw,i preferred to learn vocabs than learning grammar.Grammar is quite boring for me HaHa!And I continued on learning English with him for the next year with my siblings too!:).

So,as for now,even if i didnt really speak fluently and writing better but at least I could try to make it :).Learning is something u have to love.So everyone,dont feel shy to speak up with ur friends at school,it is just a process to make it happen!And if u all want to have more vocabularies,read english novels.trust me,u can find a lot of words just for A meaning in the novel.But,im quite slow with English novels.It takes me a few weeks to finish it :|.Blame me I love malay novels moree HaHa.

So for now,*LoveLikeThis*.Sorry if i do anything bad.Forgive me,im just like other normal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment