Tuesday, January 18, 2011

U didnt know me

Well hey, i thought of posting an entry about my 3 days holiday at my village but suddenly turned up me to confess something.Truth to be told,I DESPERATELY need to confess this and this.

Well ,first,about my friends.U know what,i love making new friends.I wish i could have a lot of friends and have fun with them.And its my business to go out with whom.I just cant stick to a friend.that so lame and loser.i know,quality is better than quantity but i know with whom i be friend with.It doesnt mean im choosy but I know with whom I be friend with.U have no right to stop me from being friend with someone.And u know what,sometimes,i need a time,to go out,just TWO,i mean,me and one of my friend.U know ONE?u can spell it, right?And there's sometimes that i want to go out with a bunch of my friends.It's up to me laaa.The more the merrier ;')!

Second,about my outfit and everything,it's up to me laaa i want to wear what thing.do i bother u?do i bother ur money?No right.And i know how to fit myself with places.At least,i dont go to pasar malam with dress ,heels and clutch.U got it?And it's up to me wether i want to wear something chillax or no.It's about myself.I can wear whatever i want.Dont make such there's any turbulences going to happen.It just a matter of outfit.And i can hang any of my bag without your permission.As i satisfy with myself,i done with myself.U're not my fashion designer.

I know this entry is such a bit PULON and I admit it but who cares?!?!.I hate rumors and i hate people talking behind me.If u think im not okay,just tell me.Confront me.I have my life too.i know im no good.I did mock on people but on certain things.Tell me,which mentality u're including?First,second or third world of mentality.Talk using brain.Dont think that u're such a good person because deep inside,maybe u're the worse .And right know,i knew the truth.Who's right and who to be blame.

P/S:U refers to many people.not a person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment