Saturday, January 1, 2011

My future

So,before that,Happy New Year 2011 :).i'll be 16 on this year.Let just go with the flow!So,yesterday,while on lunch,i chatted with my beloved dad and normally,my dad and me will chat together instead of my siblings and my mom who finished the food earlier just because they dont want to waste the time by Chit-chatting.HaHa.

So,i asked my dad,if i'll be going to SBPI(because i requested this school for SBP),they will ask us to learn a language beside Bahasa and English,so i asked if i could learn French?But my dad asked me to learn Mandarin.and i was like?errr.and i asked him.Why i should learn Mandarin instead of French.and he answered me "Everyone's predict that China will over take the world's economy in the future".And i was like.errr again.And he said,i can learn Arab too.Even Saudi Arabia just have one source to live on,but,the source will make u rich either -_-.So,i decided to learn what?Allah SWT know better .I dont have any idea what language i should learn.In my heart,i want to learn French.But,for my future,is it worth to learn it?

And my dad said,u can learn anything u want.Knowledge is something u have to treasure and our religion asked us to learn too.So,right now,i dont really know what is my ambition.I wish I could be an entrepreneur but can i survive alone?I want to be an ambassador but i dont know the work's scope and in what field i should take to be an ambassador.And i think,i dont know what work suits me better.I dont want to be an accountant actually,but they say,nowadays,the chance is easier to be an accountant.Most people say,do what u love.and i dont know what i love.what i know is,i love travelling.>) HaHa,is there such a work?Wallahualam.

Till then,*LoveLikeThis*.I hope i could have some feedback about this.Help me :)!Loveya!

No comments:

Post a Comment