Thursday, January 20, 2011

What would u save your money for?




Well,everyone must have their own goal to be achieve right?Eeekk.Well,im still thinking,I will save my money for what and guess what i've been thinking?HaHa!I will save my money and after my graduation day one day,I'll spend it to discover around Europe.It's my dream FOREVER.My dad said,he cant bring all of us because it's very expensive and I know it's totally expensive.He said,he went there by himself,I mean by his money so why would I fork out his money to get it.He said,save your money and go everywhere.

Woho can i keep such the amount of money?:/ I wonder what age I'll go.in between 30 or 40?
I want to go to Selfridges,Harrods and etc to shop like im the queen of the day..Haha.After return to Malaysia,i will be broke and seduce any rich man to pay for my credit cardsss.Haha joke joke..Credit card is a magical card that literally kill u.U will feel like u're the happiest girl alive when u swipe it but u turn into the grieve person alive when u receive the bills haha.after that,shaking heads and make some theraphy at any spa haha.

I wanna play snow :(.I mean,the original one.Not the fake one that i used to play at genting :|.But,even the season of the spring i cant stand,so how could i stand during the winter?ALLAH know better :)

And still,if i've lots of money left,i'll go to south hemisphere again but not oz anymore,but nz!hikhik :">.I wish I could wander the whole world and experienced the whole world by myself :).Thats what i wish for.Till then,*LoveLikeThis*,

No comments:

Post a Comment