Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sacrifice

Hye all.I want to fill my ample time by writing this because,I havent write for like 17 days?Im sorry .I wish I could,but with the lack of ideas + I just finished my first test,so I couldnt make it.Well,some of my friends plus my cousin have move out from our school.So,I feel a lil bit of missing something in school.It is because,before this,I keep greeting people and say hello towards them,and now,with their absence,I dont know to whom,I shall wave my hand :(.I still have more friends,but,it could be more interesting if I have them back.I miss everything.

Btw,I dont regret to let them go and hope they too because,it's for their godsake.They have to sacrifice for their future.The boarding schools can guarantee a bright future for them :).So,my pray is always for u guys!Be strong.Dont despair easily!Determination is the key to success and dont forget to recite ur pray.Dont forget ALLAH S.W.T :)

I miss all of my friends.Hope they dont forget me :).













p/s:I miss aina and alin :(.Hope they're doing fine at mrsm merbok!



No comments:

Post a Comment