Friday, December 17, 2010

to kl or take the result?im in between right now


try to make an innocent face.failed :P

this is me vs alin!
p/s:the pics arent related to the title okayh!

my heart and my soul tell me to go to Kl!but my daddy tell me to take the result.but,he nevermind if i go to Kl.he said,i've no sense of excitement or sense of nervous to wait up for the result.i didnt show my expression on how im so excited to take the result.i didnt want to show it at all.all i wanna do right now is,going for Year End Sale.I've been waiting this for like a year.last year,i missed it because i went to Sarawak.so,i dont want to miss this opportunity again.its not everyday that everything is cheaper than usual!70% dude 70% dude.how come u miss it!u shouldnt miss it!the result,wether,i go earlier or later,it wont change at all.so,if i go to the result's day,if i get bad result,i cant shopping or go to anywhere.my daddy has said earlier,once i get less than 8A's,no more travelling no more shopping and everything T_T.it so sad right?ya ALLAH,i want 8A's please :(.but,im not confident at all that i can achieve it.so,if u meet me on 23rd at school,thats maybe i've changed my mind for last minute,but for right now,my mind still thinking about kl.so,gudnite and assalamualaikum.*LoveLikeThis*

No comments:

Post a Comment