Friday, December 17, 2010

have u ever feel shy to the maximum?

i did.heheh.its a lot but i just want to share the memories that i only remember :D.back to past few years,when i was 6,my cousin held her wedding solemnization day and everyone must be preparing for it right.the villagers were there to help us.before that,i want to story something to make u clear.i have an auntie which i called her mama because she raise me up since i was born.she take care of me till now and i love her so much <3.so,when im still little,i was staying with her and sometimes i slept at her house.my sis stayed with another auntie because on that time my mom was busy with her studies.so,due to i know my auntie well,and i know her clothes well *proud proud*.wahaha.back to the story,one fine morning on the day of the solemnization day,i saw this one clothes that know well,and i ran towards the auntie and i hugged her from back and said "MAMAAAA" and after that this auntie shocked maybe and asked me who i am.OMGGGGG.this is an embarassing oke!i said to auntie,i thought u are my auntie because ur clothes seemed like her.T_T.ALLAH know how im so embarassing on that time.wehheee.till then,*LoveLikeThis*


No comments:

Post a Comment