Monday, December 27, 2010

My so called cyber-life


Ehem2 im back.I feel like to jot down everything but seeing no response come up just turn me down.well,still i dont care.i write because i love it <3


So,back to 2002,my mom bought a pc and my dad as a responsible man to teach us all about internet.On that time,my siblings and me played game a LOT.i really mean it.And on that time,we had a very low connection of internet.If people called us,the internet connection will disconnected.It really pissed me off -_-.So,when i was 9,my sister and me started to discover about Chatting room.we learnt from our aunties.We joined Mirc and etc.And then I started to log in to Karangkraf.And there's a chatting room just for Kids between 9-12 if im not mistaken.From there,I got to know to a very my cyberBESTfriend that is,Farah Atiqah and still now,we connecting each other through internet.We're in the same state but different district.I havent meet her yet.Hope one fine day I'll meet her InsyaALLAH .And when i was 9,my dad signed me up on Yahoo World.Haha.My dad make me an email,a messenger and everything.He gave us microphone for Voicecall and everything.And when im still new with yahoo messenger,i keep on asking everyone and asked them to add me on Ym and i didnt even know from where they come!and i still remember,my YM id : ad_dalil2005@yahoo.co.sg haha so childish to have 2005 at the back.2005 is symbol of the year i signed up for Yahoo (Y) and i didnt know why i signed up for Yahoo Singapore!Ask my dad ok? And i started to know much more friend from Ym and keep on being friendly.And then,when i was 11,Friendster phenomenal!My sis signed up and i want too.On that time,we were like a culture shock oke!We tried to find the background like EVERYDAY just because we want a so called HOT profiles -_-!And after that when I was 12,Myspace phenomenal.Everyone seemed like enjoying comments on each other and wanted to have 10k of comments !Myspace really makes me crazy.We decorated and beautified it just because we wanted it to look nice on other's eyes!And when i was 14,Facebook phenomenal.We're like following trends :P.Luckily Facebook doesnt have to decorate it.Thanks goodness!I've signed up a lot like hi5 and etc but i didnt use it as much as i use friendster,myspace and facebook.



See,i've grown up with cyberlife and i've started typing on the computer since i was 7,and no wonder i type so fast (this isnt a boast,but a truth statement).Everyone ask me why i type so fast.Practice makes Perfect :).My cousin told me that im like a writer who type just because i've something to pass up urgently.Well,how's ur cyberlife begin?Share it with me.Still ,*LoveLikeThis*.Love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment