Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 will come to an end :)

Assalamualaikum everyone.this chapter 15 will close,and the new chapter will begin insyaALLAH :).2010,the toughest year i've ever gone through before.there sweet and sour,bitter and better .this year,i've learned alot of things.i learnt how to be patient.i learnt how to face all of the test of my life.i've burst into tears for a straight month and on that time,i feel i cant stand up and face the life anymore.i feel like this is the sadness things happen in my life.but,im wrong.all of this is just a test from ALLAH to test me on how strong i am.the closest one know what happened to me.this thing shouldnt be tell to anyone because i just want to keep it to myself.let keep this thing as a personal.thanks to all of my supporters who be with me when im down and thanks for every advices.i never cry harshly like that before.and my mom always said,grow up.just face it.and my dad said,i have to know how to face with all of this.he told me to cheer up.and i refresh myself on that time and i said i will try not to cry anymore.this is just a lil test.there's some more test that will be given to me.thanks to my cousin who keep calling me like everyday just to know am i okay on that time.and one day,i google how to prevent my anger and my sadness,and there's a piece of note i found "ALLAH test u not because ALLAH want HIS slave to be sad,but to erase every sins that have been done.".and after that,i went to Kl.after i went to kl,otw going back to home,i cried along the way to go home.it was like 3 hours i cried.can u imagine it?and after that,that was the last cry for everything.u know what,when u feel sad,dont keep it to urself,release it with shouting or crying.thats the way.after that,u will feel relieve!trust me.and this year,i learnt about friendship.i make a more good friends this year.i keep in touch with new friends.and i dont really bother with the friend who doesnt want to be friend with me :).like my paklang said,just be friend with the one who want to be friend with u and ignore all of the hatred.so yes,i make it and i did it!thanks ALLAH again.and this year i make a good relationship with all of my teachers.i can have the laughters with them and they are all sporting!they are really supportive.this year,i learnt everything new.something that really new.this is what we called life.will blog more if i have time.*LoveLikeThis*
p/s:writing while listening to 'for the rest of my life' by Maher Zain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment