Friday, December 10, 2010

Love is everywhere




Hey everybody.feel like blogging again :D.well everybody,im here,feel like utterly boring for doing the same thing everyday.i wake up,i brush my teeth,skip my breakfast and sometimes my lunch and eat dinner like a starving giant .i know,it is bad habit but what to do.but,luckily i dont eat junk food.*proud proud*.and i bought 6 novels and finish one by one and watching Korean movies and hang out with my auntie.well,my holiday just finish like about 2 or 3 weeks ago.oh ya,i spent my holiday at oz this year without my family but i feel extremely happy because i can visit another country.well,that is a new experience for me!oh ya,i've been finished reading confession of a shopaholic which i bought the book last year and i had my ample time just last few weeks to read it.what turn me to grieve is because the characteristics of derek smith in the book and in the movie is totally different!derek smith seemed to be more generous in the book and becky didnt have to run away from derek smith in the office.well,right now im continuing reading something borrowed by emily giffin.for me,the novel try to expose the readers the reality happens in surrounding.and i like it btw.i borrowed this novel from my cousin :D.didnt i tell u i love reading!but just for some good novels.and last,hope everyone spend their holiday with their loved ones!till then*Love Like This*

2 comments: