Saturday, December 25, 2010

from north to east and from east to west :)

Hey,hows ur holiday again?i've been from NORTH TO EAST AND FROM EAST TO WEST of peninsular Malaysia :).glad to be at the east of peninsular Malaysia because i havent been in east for like 3 yrs and plus maybe?and i missed the nasi Kerabu,one of my favourite food!i dont like Nasi Dagang :P.haha.we started our journey from 8am and reached k.tganu around 3 and pit stop for lunch and then headed to Paka because my dad got meeting at there.Seriously,the chalet we stayed was dirty yucks.im not a fuss but truth to be told,the payment we paid wasnt worth and they didnt have a wifi and if u want wifi connection,u have to go to their restaurant.and still i feel it wasnt worth to stay at there next time.Next time,I want my dad to choose a more clean and hyperventilated chalet or even a hotel -__-.me and my sis feel like,we have to go to Kl quickly okay!and on the night,we had our steamboat.it's pretty delicious but i dont really fancy with steamboat.i love Nasi Kerabu moree!

and i went to the restaurant by walking and brought my dad's laptop because im like seriously DESPERATE to on9.and the next day my dad got a meeting and after that,he had another meeting at Kemaman.and after that we went to buy Keropok lekor and more and after that headed to Kl.otw to Kl,my dad said,"im nervous to wait for ur result".and in my heart i was like,omg,he must be really want me to get straight a's so bad :(.on that time,my body shivered and i feel like,what im going to do.im so dead.and i ignored and i said "dont judge people by their result" to satisfy myself and him :P.after that we reached hotel and sis said,"Oh,i love this hotel,it's well clean".yeah its true.for me,this hotel is a very strategic hotel!!!u can have the mall infront of it and u can have medan selera beside of it and u can have lrt 500 metre from it and u can have a pwtc beside it :P.so,u know what hotel is it?so,it was my mom's birthday on that day and everyone seemed forgot with it and on the car i realized,omg,mama,happy birthday haha.and on that night we celebrated it at Restaurant Tarbush at Bukit Bintang.it has been ages we havent been there and we want to tried again arab cuisine beside of rice at Kampung Baru:).



and the next morning i woke up early in the morning.i woke up at 5.30am and the nerve was embracing me and my heart beat faster than ever.after i prayed,i went to my dad's room and rang the bell door,and everyone's continuing sleep exclude my dad because he had another meeting at Kl.i chatted with him and ironed his clothes for his meeting and he told my mom to spare kain batik for me to wipe my tears after knowing the result.after my dad went to meeting,i continued to sleep inside my parents'room .after that my sis rang me and told me to go back to our room.and i was like why dude?after that,i went to my room and felt like going to vomit and everything.after that,i took a bath and ready to go to pavi with my sis.my mom just give us a few notes and she went to klcc with my brothers and cousin instead of following us to pavi.me and sis rode on lrt and after that we exchange to monorail.on the monorail,lili called me and i was screaming like hell and few messages coming and phone calls.alhamdulillah for everything and me and sis went to pavi and due to no money,we watched a movie.Hantu Kak Limah.the ticket at pavi was cheaper than aneka.how can it be?before wait for the movie,we went for lunch and bought popcorns and drinks.and after the movies,we have no money.so we asked our dad to fetch us and he said,why?we didnt have enough money to ride on the train.and dad fetched us at bukit bintang by lrt and monorail.what a shame haha.

and on that night,we went to celebrate and to meet my dad's friend,that was Uncle Terry and auntie Angie.me,my dad and my sis went to fetch them while my mother and other else ride on my cousin's car and my dad's friend's car.we went to Restoran Nelayan and some of us having seafood and some of us having steamboat.unluckily,i was having my stomachache due to skip my breakfast and my lunch was too simple and i didnt enjoy the meal :(.


after finished the dinner we sent my dad's guest and we went to hotel and sleep because of tiredness!and on the morning,i woke up and went to pavi again with my mom,my sis and my lil brother.and on that night,we decided to dinner with bg at.we chose victoria station for the night.at first we wanted to ride on our car,but seeing the parking was full with crowd and turned us to change the plan.we told bg at to fetch us.u know why?because the anugerah skrin was held beside my hotel and i saw a lot of artist!i met lisa surihani and mia sara nasuha holding hands together out from the hotel .Mia is superb cute!no wonder while our way to go downstairs by elevator,the elevator was full with people wearing stunning dresses.cant help it.
can u see lisa surihani and mia sara there?
eventhough we just can see them from far but mia is very very cute!farid kamil was infront of them and he's darn handsome and i saw alot of more while waiting for my cousin.and after that we went to victoria station.my dad said,we ate different cuisines every night haha.the black pepper steak wasnt that bad but it wasnt the really tasty one.hehe.
so as a conclusion,i story more about food than what i've done hehe.so,till then,*LoveLikeThis*.enjoy ur hols while it last.xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment