Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to back

I remember,in March,when I keep bugging lili to make me a Gucci's cake.Actually,I wasnt serious,just wanna joke with her because I impressed with this Gucci's cake.Like seriously,who doesnt?This cake is beautiful and I love this design!I went through the Gucci website and told Lili that I love with it and give her a link.


and one day,when lili texted me "aida,ada dkt rumah x ptg stg".I was like,"ada ada".and she came by the evening,I saw her,holding a box,I had an instinct that it could be cupcakes since her sister is a cupcakes seller.And she gave me,at first,I didnt see inside the box yet,I just thanked her for being such a sweet girl and remembering my birthday ;'>.and when I saw the design inside,I jumped and shouted in front of her,like there were crazy things happened there.Guess what she gave me?;')
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Tadaaaa~.She knew that I love all of this.It's true when people said "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
I love u lili .Thanks for everything.*hugsandkisses*.

P/s:My sister got excited too when she saw this cupcakes!:D.


No comments:

Post a Comment