Saturday, April 23, 2011

Unfair

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone?:)

I have a younger brother(not the youngest one),who has growing up,and now he's 14.I remember,reminiscing back in time, when he stands beside me,and to be emphasize,SHORTER than me :p.But,it was before lah kan.Now,I just taller than Daim and shorter than everyone in this house :(.

It's not the main topic here.Since he's growing up,so now he's in phase of maturity,where the pimples is everywhere on his face.Thats normal(for my dad),but abnormal for me.I've been through this phase and it SUCKS.I still blame this phase for making my face such as shitto,where the effects of pimples,still on my face :(.I wish,my face is flawless and smooth as soap :p.

So,u know what,when my brother has pimples on his face,everyone's worrying about his pimples.My dad asked us to help him and buy any product to get rid of those red aliens and my dad also intend to bring him to Dr.Venkat too.My mom and my sister bought a lot of products but it wasnt worked. During my time,there's no one worrying about me such as that.This is so UNFAIRRRRR!All of u should bring me to New York Skin Solution to solve all of this problem :P.

Haha thats for today.Byeee.Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment