Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stress and depress,u're so express!

Hye everyone,sorry for procrastinating.I'll update when I have time because,I've been busy all around.
So,well,Im a person who can let a go A matter,but will always remember those things back in time.I dont know why.But in few circumstances,I will never ask back why everything happened.I did cry last few days since I think my body need to rejuvenate from all of the things that freak me out.Im not a professional coach to myself.I NEED to recover everything and live my life as usual.Lets pray I'll be fine.

Recently,my body is bloody exhausted and no word can describe how I go through an unbalanced diet and unhealthy life -_-.Sometimes I take my lunch but sometimes,I just put it aside .Sometimes I think breakfast is necessity,but sometimes,I just think,breakfast leads me to stomachache :/.It's disturbing me in school!

I wish,I still in lower secondary.I cant control myself anymore.My mouth mumbling everything,my body shaking every time (I've no such Parkinson) and sends impulses to the brain that I need my beauty sleep and my face wants to free from all of those red eccentric alien.I cant control myself anymore.I feel like half of me is dead.The part of happiness in myself seems to fade away.

So ,now the clock has ticking till 6.06 AM.Im up for school.Btw,I've this superstitious thoughts,when I otw to school,If I'll be listening to such nice songs or my favourite songs,I can go to school and have fun all around.But if it such a music that is so lame and everything,my mood will turn to :(!

So,Assalamualaikum and toodles everyone!Love


No comments:

Post a Comment