Friday, April 1, 2011

My essay -_-

This is what I crap when tcer give me a bunch of essays.This one of those essay hihi

My life 20 years from now will be more interesting. On that time, I’ll be 36 years old and I’m looking forward that I will be an ambassador somewhere in United Kingdom and have a husband of course and 4 children. My husband would be an entrepreneur just like my dad and he will run a business in United Kingdom too. I hope on that time, I finished my P.H.D in accountant course or maybe in economics field.

I wish, on that time, my savings would be 1 million and I’ll drive Audi or even Mercedez. I want to live in just 2 double storey building simply because first, I don’t want to hire a maid or butler and second, I don’t have to mess up my mind just to tidy up the whole house just for a day. On that time, I’ll be a good cooker and can cook anything for my family because, in overseas ,it’s hard to find Halal food ,so, I’ve to master all of the cooking skills. And my neighborhood will be all of the Malaysian and my children can speak Bahasa Melayu. I hope they don’t forget their roots.

Twice in a year, I will fly back to Malaysia with my family to pay a visit my parents or I’ll pay them flight ticket to come over to United Kingdom. I’ll bring my parents to discover every states in United Kingdom and bring them to other countries too because experiences, come once in a lifetime. And I hope on that time, I’ll set up my foot on red carpet of Malaysia Airlines. I want to get all of the first class services and the armchair is bigger than business class and I’ll have my food served by the time I enter the flight and watching all of the hot movies that just come out in cinema.

Later, every summer, I’ll bring my children to whichever Disneyland and spend good time with them. I want to bring them to every country and discover everything together because memory will never fade away . I want my children to be happy and of course, they have to achieve flying colors result first to get all of this. I don’t want to spoil them. I don’t torture them but I want to be a strict parents that can benefit them in the future. I hope they don’t be a spoil brat and I want to implement all of the moral values in their heart.

Next, I wish on that time, I can have my walk-in wardrobe. And that time, my allowances will permit me to buy all of those luxurious things in Harrods. And I hope there’s no salesgirl that will underestimate me and stare at me just like I’m a beggar and will steal everything in their store. And once in a month, I’ll post gifts for my parents and my parents in law. I hope I can shower them with love equally.

Last but not least, I hope I’ll be grate with what bestow upon me. I’ll keep myself close to Allah,THE ALMIGHTY ,and will never forget HIM wherever I am. I hope I can tie a good knot with everyone and get over the negative things. Everyone hope for the best in their life, so I am.

1 comment:

  1. This is a real good essay.Your English is very excellent and I am sure that you speak fluently in English.I hope I can be like you someday.:D

    ReplyDelete