Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Hye,assalamualaikum.How's everyone?I hope u're in the pink of health !Well,I just turned to 16 !Sweet 16 xoxo!Haha well,I enjoyed my birthday this year!Enjoyed it very much and the day of my birthday,the rain was pouringggg after a long time!!!For my birthday this yr,I got handbag and perfume from my mom and dinner treat from my dad at Kenny Rogers.Love both of u so much :)!and thanks to Piqah for the card.I like it.So princess-y.:D!

For those who wish me,I really appreciate it and thanks.I love y'all.Your wishes really meant to me :).I'll remember it!Million thanks :)!
So,here a few pictures from my birthday dinner .

Thanks for coming my beloved aunties
I look so SANGAP -_-


Blowing the candles

Slicing cakes :D!


and all of these pictures below ,taken by lili.I asked her to take pictures of me with colorful balloons :D!Thank u lili.Love u!So sad that ziqah couldnt make it because her parents wasnt around at that time :( and aina and alin that now in mrsm :(.We shall make it this next timeee!







And last but not least,a video from me :D!Sorry for the blurness.I didnt focus it properly :(.sorry.hope u'll enjoy .thanks.Lots of love.xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment